IF AUTOMOTIVE IS YOUR PASSION…
Join a dynamic group of automotive professionals who work for automobile manufacturers, tier suppliers, dealerships and more. We are dedicated to enhancing the automotive industry through the advancement and empowerment of women. Your participation and dues support critical operations and our flagship AWAF Scholarship program and STEM initiatives.
WE INVITE YOU TO JOIN AWAF FOR PROGRESS AND POWER!
Leverage your membership for career and personal growth by participating in events that support AWAF’s mission to advance and empower women in the automotive industry! Support progress by participating in our fundraising efforts to help educate, mentor, and create the industry’s women of tomorrow…today. Power-up with a wide array of professional development, educational, philanthropic and relationship-building opportunities. Absorb and apply state-of-the art knowledge and information with an exciting variety of executive and influential guest speakers.
- Optional “Friend” Program to “onboard” you quickly
- Access to the complete online member directory
- Opportunities for seasoned professionals to mentor new entrants
- Access to professional coaching resources for members at any point in their career, priced for extreme value
Networking forums and professional development events at discounted member rates.
Levels of Membership
- $85 - Regular Membership, a professional working in the automotive industry
- $150 - Gold Membership, an automotive professional who wants to give additional support to our mission; receives additional benefits including listing in AWAF e-newsletter and acknowlegdment of special membership at an AWAF event
- $75 - Academic Professional Membership, an educator at a college, university, trade school, high school or middle school
- $45 - Graduate Student Membership, pursuing your graduate degree but still working in the industry
- $25 - Retiree Membership, automotive retiree who is no longer working
- $25 - Transitional Membership, temporarily unemployed
$25 - Student Membership, full-time student attending a college, university, trade school or high school
AWAF Is A 501(C)3 Organization