Rules, Terms and Agreements
Rules and Terms for the AWAF STEM Kit Challenge
If you’re under 18, please make sure that your parent or guardian has read and agreed to these terms before you submit photos, text, or other content or information to Automotive Women’s Alliance Foundation (AWAF).
- You may include the AWAF name and/or logo on the material that you create and submit to AWAF. In connection with your use of the AWAF name and/or logo, you acknowledge and agree to the following:
a. You do not acquire any rights to the AWAF name and/or logo when included iin any materials you use or submit.
b. Your right to use the AWAF name and/or logo is restricted to this single use only. If you wish to use the AWAF name and/or logo on other items or in any other way, please contact us at [email protected]
c. AWAF reserves the right to withdraw permission for you to use the AWAF name and/or logo at any time and for any reason.
- To be eligible to participate in the AWAF Stem Kit Challenge, entrants must submit entries in accordance with the requirements specified in the STEM Kit Challenge announcement. Entries received after the deadline set forth in the announcement are ineligible, null, and void. AWAF will not be responsible for and will not consider incomplete entries or entries that do not comply with the requirements in the announcement. AWAF is not responsible for entries that are sent to but not received by AWAF for any reason.
- All winners will be notified in writing (including an electronic writing, such as email) or by telephone by AWAF using the email address or phone number included with the submission. If the winner does not respond to notification, either in writing or by telephone, the provisional winner will forfeit the prize; provided, however, that AWAF may still use and distribute that entry in its sole and absolute discretion.
- All photos, drawings, text, and any other content or information (collectively and severally called the “Materials”) that you submit to AWAF will become the sole and exclusive property of AWAF, and AWAF will have no obligation to preserve, return, or otherwise make available to you or others any Materials.
- AWAF may use, reproduce, edit, display, transmit, prepare derivative works of, modify, publish, and otherwise make use of Materials in any and all media, whether now known or hereinafter created—throughout the world and for any purpose—without your further consent or without any compensation to you of any kind whatsoever except the amount awarded to the winner(s) as specified in the announcement of the STEM Kit Challenge.
- By submitting Materials to AWAF, you represent and warrant that the Materials do not infringe on any copyright, trademark, property rights, rights of privacy or publicity of any person, or any other right of any third party and that you have the full and unrestricted right to transfer the Materials to AWAF free and clear of any claims or encumbrances.
- You acknowledge and agree that AWAF has no obligation to post, display, or otherwise make publicly available any Materials that you submit.
- You acknowledge and agree that AWAF may make your submitted Materials available for public viewing, rating, reviewing, and commenting. You acknowledge that comments or ratings with which you disagree or do not like may be published and/or otherwise become associated with your submitted Materials. By submitting Materials to AWAF, you waive any privacy expectations that you might have with respect to the Materials.
- You agree to hold AWAF, its officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, and assigns harmless from and against—and hereby waive any right to pursue—any claims of any nature that may arise in connection with AWAF’s use of your submitted Materials
- You agree and acknowledge and agree that AWAF may use the submitted Materials in any manner in AWAF’s sole and absolute discretion.
- Winners may not request substitutions of prize winnings. All winners are solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees as well as all additional costs that may be incurred.
- Neither AWAF nor its officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, or assigns shall be liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of any winner’s use of a prize, including but in no way limited to each and every aspect of the taking of a trip or tour as part of a contest prize. AWAF is not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with any contest promoted by AWAF, including the STEM Kit Challenge.
- If the specified prize becomes unavailable for any reason, AWAF in its sole and absolute discretion may substitute a prize of like or equal value.
- The STEM Kit Challenge is null and void in any jurisdiction where such a contest is prohibited by law.
- AWAF reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to terminate any contest at any time without prior notice.
- AWAF reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to alter any contest rules at any time.
- By entering the AWAF STEM Kit Challenge, you conclusively are deemed to have agreed to be bound by the contest rules, terms and conditions. This is an irrevocable condition of entry.
- Winners of the STEM Kit Challenge will be selected by AWAF in AWAF’s sole and absolute discretion.
- No purchase or payment of any consideration is necessary to enter the STEM Kit Challenge.
- A list of winner(s) may be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped (first-class postage) envelope to AWAF requesting the list.
- AWAF reserves the right to condition the award of prizes upon the execution by the winner(s) of a publicity release. Notwithstanding this reserved right, entry in the STEM Kit Challenge is conclusively deemed to be permission by the entrant for AWAF (if the entrant is a winner) to use the entrant’s name (without compensation to the entrant) to publicize the contest and otherwise, as determined by AWAF in its sole and absolute discretion, unless prohibited by law.
- AWAF reserves the right to require the winner to execute an affidavit of eligibility as a sworn document and provide other proof of eligibility as a condition of receipt of the prize or award.
AWAF Is A 501(C)3 Organization