Bee Yourself Coaching and Consulting LLC
Coaching & Consulting Experience
For many years, Beate has been supporting executives in their transitions and transformations, building their brands and re-scripting deeply rooted personal paradigms on their way to higher and broader responsibilities. Her process enables executives not only to work on their own successes but also to build powerful high performance, cross cultural teams that deliver results and innovation.
As a seasoned global marketing and sales executive of 20 years Beate knows and understands first-hand the daily pressures, trade-offs and decisions corporate executives face as they operate within complex global matrix organizations.
Her reality based, deep global corporate experience combined with her proven coaching skills enable a dialogue full of authenticity and empathy in the process of which new perspectives and solutions are co-created with her client(s).
Her areas of expertise include: Global Cross Cultural Communication in Complex Matrix Organizations, Emotional Intelligence, Intentional Change Theory, Principles of Continuous Improvement, Change Management, Career Transition, Leadership and Management Development, Facilitating / Moderating Workshops, HiPot Analysis, MBTI and Lominger.
Coaching and Consulting Highlights:
· Team development for a European automotive marketing team shaping and sharpening the vision and mission resulting in a clear RASIC for smoother more appreciative internal hand-overs and deeper customer focus.
· Designed and facilitated global workshops for automotive regional VPs of sales & marketing to align on strategic priority projects leading to substantial savings and the recommendation of a global CMO position which was subsequently implemented.
· Lominger Competencies analysis, action planning and conducting a series of 1:1 coaching sessions for designated HiPots for a Russian sales and marketing team. Co-facilitation of MBTI group workshops to establish a corporate culture.
· Creation and Facilitation of e-commerce workshops for 400 employees and 1,200 dealers educating personnel on changing customer behaviours and buying processes
· ISO 9002 Project lead to create the first in industry automotive dealership quality management system which included training development and facilitation of TTTs.
Business/Organizational Leadership Experience
In her most recent corporate role Beate served as the European Marketing & Brand Director where she was responsible for all marketing communication and brand building activities across 32 countries. Previous leadership roles include Global Brand Director and Sales and Marketing Director for Russia/CIS.
Beate offers well rounded reality based and results driven background with cross-cultural, deep corporate experience in the areas of formulating business strategies, vision and branding, “Go to market” planning and execution, business development, operational excellence and project management.